Story time at Gymboree Class
03:00 | 03/05/2016
Just few minutes a day of reading aloud to your child creates a world of difference.
- Brain Development: babies are born learning. From birth to age 3 are critical years for the development of language skills that are foundational for future learning success. Parents are a child's first and most important teacher
- Language: The number of words that children know when she or her enter kindergarten is the most important predictor of a child's success or failure. Reading aloud grows your child's vocabulary and introduces many words and concepts that you might not use in everyday conversation
- Literacy Skills: Vocabulary. Phonics, Familliarity with the printed word. Storytelling. Comprehension. Reading aloud is invaluable for building literacy skills
- Bonding: Is there anything better than sharing a good book with a child in your lap?
- Love of Reading: Parents that read aloud demonstrate that reading is important, that reading is pleasureble, that reading is valued.
- Knowledge: Book are a pleasure, yes, and they are also informative. You and your child can learn somethhing new when you read aloud.
Join us for story time at your local Gymboree!
Gymboree Play & Music of Vietnam welcomes you to a FREE PREVIEW CLASS! Simply logon and enroll for a preview class today.
"Gymboree is a wonderful interactive program. Parents and children will be delighted to spend time together building strong bonds that will last a lifetime."
- Harvey Karp, MD, FAAP, Professor of Pediatrics at the UCLA School of Medicine, author: The Happiest Baby on the Block